Capsule subscription T&C
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR THE COFFEE ACADEMICS SUBSCRIPTION PLANS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before signing up for a The Coffee Academics Subscription Plan. By signing up for a The Coffee Academics Subscription Plan, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- 1.1 The The Coffee Academics Subscription Plan service is offered subject to these terms and conditions by The Coffee Academics (TCA). These terms and conditions apply in addition to the General Terms and Conditions of Sale at https://www.theacademicsgroup.com/terms. In the event of any inconsistency, these terms and conditions for the The Coffee Academics Subscription Plans shall prevail.
- 1.2 References in these terms and conditions to "you", "your" means the person or company placing an order with TCA subject to these terms and conditions.
- 1.3 TCA sells coffee and other beverage-related and TCA-related items ("Products") as may be listed from time to time on our website at https://www.Theacademics.com/ ("our Website").
1. The Coffee Academics + Morning Machine Subscription Plans
- 1.1 You may choose from the following variations of the The Coffee Academics Subscription Plan, which would allow you to automatically order and receive our Products (any quantity of any Product) at home, as follows:
- 2 years of TCA capsules subscription and one unit of free Morning machine
- 1.2 By signing up for a The Coffee Academics Subscription Plan, you undertake to purchase the selected Products in the selected quantity and for recurring orders depending on the Subscription Formula chosen. The Coffee Academics Subscription Plans are valid for an indefinite period and can not be terminated before the customer meets the minimum purchasing quantity. The Contract can be only terminated for significant reasons with written approval from TCA.
2. Who can subscribe to one of our Subscription offers?
- 2.1 Subscribers must be at least 18 years old, have a TCA account and reside in Hong Kong. You can create an account at https://www.Theacademicsgroup.com/.
3. Charges and information
- 3.1 TCA offers no guarantee of availability of your Product of choice and will provide you with a substitute should your Product of choice be out of stock.
4. Orders & Delivery
- 4.1 The frequency of delivery will be every 6 months. Typically, the first Delivery is 5-10 working days from the day your order is placed. If TCA thinks delivery may be delayed for some reason, they will try to contact you.
- 4.2 By subscribing to a TCA+Morning machine Subscription Plan, recurring charge for your Product(s) of choice will be placed every 12 months.
- 4.3 TCA will endeavour to deliver your Product(s) of choice as part of your TCA Subscription Plan. In the unlikely event of any Product being out of stock at the time, TCA will notify you of this and provide you with an option for a substitute Product.
- 4.4 deliveries will be made to the address that you have nominated. The Products will be at your risk from the time of delivery. In the event that you select a business address, TCA shall be deemed to have delivered the Product to its intended recipient by delivering it to the reception area at the business address. However, if an express delivery has been selected, your signature will be required or the Products will not be delivered.
- 4.5 Standard Delivery Service in Hong Kong:
- A "working day" is any day (other than a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday in Hong Kong).
- Delivery charges will be calculated at the time
- No deliveries are made on Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays in Hong Kong.
- Please note that if you order from our Website, we can only deliver to a valid address located within Hong Kong.
You can change the Subscription detail once in every 6 months, you have to notify TCA by contacting their service hotline ( 55088735 or firstname.lastname@example.org ) 14 days before the shipment.
- 5.1 You can sign up for a TCA Subscription Plan online using our Website. By placing an order for a TCA Subscription Plan on our Website, you represent and warrant that you have the legal right or authorization to use the payment methods you have selected.
- 5.2 To ensure your order is dealt with promptly, TCA requires your full, correct address details, a daytime contact telephone number