Brought to you by renowned bio-chemists Mauricio Shattah and Liliana Montoya, from Finca La Negrita in Colombia, perfectly ripe Geisha cherries are thoroughly washed, hand-sorted, and placed inside a hermetic stainless steel tank for 48-72 hours with yeast, creating never-before-tasted flavours that is now a signature of their anaerobic fermentation processing method, truly setting the bar high in upcoming processing standards.
Tasting Notes: Berries, Caramel, Toffee
Process: Fermented, Fully Washed
Altitude: 1,800 - 1,950 m.a.s.l.
Varietal: Colombia F7
Roasting Level: Medium
How to use:
1. Gently tear off the top of the drip bag.
2. Pull the flaps outwards to rest on the brim of the cup.
3. Pour 180ml hot water slowly into the drip bag.
4. Wait for it to brew about 2 mins.
5. Remove the drip bag and enjoy!
Drip bag kettle