Brazil is not only the world's largest coffee producer but also the most complex. Brazilians have developed a method to produce what is now known as pulped-natural coffee. The result is a product that retains the flavour profile of those from both wet and dry processes. The pulped-natural coffee processing method works the best in regions where humidity is low so the coffee’s mucilage can be dried quickly without fermentation occurring.
Tasting Notes: Hazelnuts, Caramel, Chocolate
Region: Brazil Minas Gerais
Process: Pulped Natural
Altitude: 1,200 - 1,400 m.a.s.l.
Roasting Level: Medium
How to use:
1. Gently tear off the top of the drip bag.
2. Pull the flaps outwards to rest on the brim of the cup.
3. Pour 180ml hot water slowly into the drip bag.
4. Wait for it to brew about 2 mins.
5. Remove the drip bag and enjoy!
Drip bag kettle