Kenyan coffee is instantly recognisable for its tomatoes and red berries flavour profile. In fact, since 1908, they have even invented their own coffee varieties at their world-class research centres such as the Coffee Research Institute and Scott Laboratories. We went through an extensive selection process to find this Kenyan, best represented by dark red fruit notes. Get a bold fruity kick to awaken your senses!
Tasting Notes: Plum, Blueberry, Tomato
Region: Western & Central Kenya
Process: Fully Washed
Altitude: 1,400 - 2,000 m.a.s.l.
Varietal: Ruiru 11, SL28, SL34
Roasting Level: Medium Whole Bean, Agtron: 65-75
How to use:
1. Gently tear off the top of the drip bag.
2. Pull the flaps outwards to rest on the brim of the cup.
3. Pour 180ml hot water slowly into the drip bag.
4. Wait for it to brew about 2 mins.
5. Remove the drip bag and enjoy!
Drip bag kettle