Renowned for its fertile highlands, Yunnan has been producing quality teas since ancient times. Now, coffee producers have begun to plant coffee trees there too, taking full advantage of the environmental benefits. Carefully evaluated by our champion roasters, our Yunnan selection is a representative cup of the region: uniform and balanced, with intense fruit sweetness enhanced by earthy tea flavours.
Tasting Notes: Black Tea, Honey, Dark Chocolate
Region: China Southern Yunnan
Process: Fully Washed
Altitude: 1,400 - 1,600 m.a.s.l
Roasting Level: Medium Whole Bean, Agtron: 65-75
How to use:
1. Gently tear off the top of the drip bag.
2. Pull the flaps outwards to rest on the brim of the cup.
3. Pour 180ml hot water slowly into the drip bag.
4. Wait for it to brew about 2 mins.
5. Remove the drip bag and enjoy!
Drip bag kettle