Indonesians have a unique way of processing their coffee known as Giling Basah, drying the beans twice. This treatment produces lower acidity and more body than coffee anywhere else in the world. Our chosen representation of Indonesia is elevated. Dark and bold, featuring a prominent signature earthiness, this Mandailing is categorically highlighted by resinous notes of pinewood and cloves.
Tasting Notes: Licorice, Cloves, Pinewood
Region: Indonesia Sumatra
Process: Wet Hulled
Altitude: 1,200 - 1,300 m.a.s.l.
Varietal: Rasuna, Catimor
Roasting Level: Medium Whole Bean, Agtron: 65-75
How to use:
1. Gently tear off the top of the drip bag.
2. Pull the flaps outwards to rest on the brim of the cup.
3. Pour 180ml hot water slowly into the drip bag.
4. Wait for it to brew about 2 mins.
5. Remove the drip bag and enjoy!
Drip bag kettle